Windlesham House School is owned and operated by The Malden Trust Limited (the Trust), a registered UK charity.
The School’s Governors are directors and members of the Trust.
In conjunction with the Head and Senior Management Team, the Governors have an over-arching responsibility for:
The Chairman of Governors may be contacted in writing by letter addressed to the School, through the Bursar (telephone number 01903 874705), or by e-mail via: email@example.com
|Martina Asmar||Legal and ex-WHS parent||Chair of Governors & Director – Designated Safeguarding lead, Finance Commitee Member|
|David Armitage||Finance and Education||Governor & Director – Vice Chair, Chair of Finance Committee|
|Niall Hamilton||Education||Governor & Director – Chair of Marketing Committee|
|Patrick Hinton||Alumni and British Armed Forces||Governor & Director – Governor of Boarding and Health and Safety|
|Caroline Bonner-Morris||Publishing and Finance||Governor & Director – Finance Committee Member|
|Sarah Kerr-Dineen||Education||Governor & Director – Chair of Education Committee|
|Charlotte Johnston||Education||Governor & Director – Education Committee Member|
The first choice prep school providing a high quality, innovative and distinctive education in a creative and inspirational environment.
To provide a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment where pupils are happy and develop into confident, independent learners who embrace challenge, gain a lifelong love of learning, are prepared to take risks and have kind and generous hearts.
It aims to achieve this by:
● Providing educational excellence through the provision of effective, inspiring and stimulating teaching to pupils of all abilities.
● Encouraging enthusiasm for learning and enabling each pupil to achieve their potential;
● Maintaining outstanding teaching and learning whilst providing a broad, forward-looking and innovative curriculum at all levels;
● Sustaining a supportive and happy environment where the individual and spiritual needs of the pupils and staff are recognised and provided for within a community that celebrates diversity;
● Attracting, developing and retaining exceptional staff in every sphere whose commitment to the children is transformational;
● Encouraging self-confidence, self-motivation and self-discipline within a safe, nurturing and caring community.
● Communicating and collaborating closely with parents to understand their expectations and aspirations;
● Preparing each child to gain entry to, and flourish at a leading senior school;
● Continually seeking opportunities to grow and develop through the investment in first-class facilities and resources to support the school’s aims;
● Ensuring a bespoke and modern boarding environment tailored to each pupil’s individual needs.
Enter more details here if required
Please come to our Open Day… here’s how to book etc