Wrap Around Care:
- Breakfast and supervision from 7.15am at no extra cost.
- Late club until 6.00pm with supper until 6.30pm if required.
- Late club open until 6.00pm on Long weekends
- School bus morning collection and evening drop off.
- Housed in the Pre-Prep building within easy access to all on site extra curricular activities.
Including holiday provision covering 7 weeks during school holidays
- Windlesham Gems Holiday club offering daily swimming and activities during the Easter and Summer Holidays.
- Pied Piper Holiday club on site for 3 weeks in the Summer Holidays.
Extra Curricular activities open to all Pre-Prep children many including Reception
- Extra Languages – Greek and Italian currently
- Water Skills
- Multi sports skills
- Chelsea Football Club
Outstanding Curriculum Provision:
In addition to high quality teaching and learning in core subjects.
- Small Class sizes all with full time teaching assistants working alongside the class teachers.
- Home / school app supporting the children’s achievements and developmental next steps in the EYFS.
- Teaching by specialist staff from Reception in;
- Swimming in our state of the art swimming facility
- PE / Games in our state of the art sports complex
- Drama in our refurbished studio
- Food Technology
- Forest School
- Termly Curriculum Enrichment Days including visiting specialists and parent workshops / showcases. Previous days include Art and Music, Science and Sport.
- Coming in 2019 / 20 – Pre-Prep sports matches against other schools.
Supported tracking and monitoring across the department measured against national standards
2018/19 Academic Year
- EYFS children achieved a higher GLD (Good Level of Development) than WSCC end of year expectations.
- Standardised assessment scores in Mathematics (PUMA) and English (PIRA)
- In 2019 summer term tests, 57% of children across the department were working at greater depth (Beyond Expectations) in Mathematics and 32% were working at greater depth in English.
- 92% of all children were working at the expected level or beyond in Mathematics and 86% of all children were working at the expected level or beyond in English.
Autumn 2019 – Refurbished building and development of new teaching and learning spaces:
- Updated outdoor area coverings to all classrooms allowing inside and outside access all year round.
- Renovation of the outside of the building.
- Improved flow of classes allowing EYFS children access to further outdoor spaces throughout the day.
- New large multipurpose teaching and learning space and small classroom for group activities.
- Parent workshops supporting reading and mathematics at home.